Park Theatre Cobourg is a 360-392 seat performing arts venue that can host a variety of entertainment including plays, concerts, musicals, movies, comedians, events, Live TV events such as sports and more.
Opened in 1948 as a movie theatre, the “Park Theatre”has been many things over the years including a nightclub and a concert stage. In recent years it was known as the “Park Playhouse” owned and operated by Rocky Varcoe.
Meet and engage in Cobourg’s and Northumberlands historic event Centre:
Park Theatre Cobourg Theatre
Conveniently located at 60 King St E, Cobourg, Ontario, this newly-renovated venue provides the ideal dynamic setting for live performances, products/services presentations, media launches, corporate events, meetings, conferences, galas and other social gatherings.
Park Theatre Cobourg offers:
- 392-seat, state-of-the-art stage, auditorium and audio-visual equipment
- Lobby, multi-use spaces and lounges
- Professional staff, competitive rental rates
- Catering and bar services ( Licensed directly to your seats)
- Located in Beautiful Cobourg across the road from beautiful Victoria Park only 50 minutes from downtown Toronto